Ohio External Review System
On July 1, 2018, the department implemented a new External Review System. The new system includes important technology and security updates as well as enhancements to improve user experience. Please carefully review the following information:
- All external review cases must be submitted and processed in the External Review System.
- Each individual user must log in through the OH|ID to access the External Review System:
- If you have not ever registered in the Gateway, you will have to create a new Gateway user account.
- If you already have an account in the Gateway you must update your Gateway account for access to the new External Review System.
- New users must be verified by the organization(s) they represent in the External Review System. Verification is accomplished by submission of a completed contact information form to the External Review program administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org:
For technical assistance or questions, contact the External Review program administrator at email@example.com or 614-644-0188.