The Ohio Department of Insurance provides Medicare beneficiaries with free, objective health insurance information and one-on-one counseling through a program called the Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program (OSHIIP). OSHIIP's hotline experts, speaker's bureau, and trained volunteers educate consumers about Medicare, Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D), Medicare Advantage options, Medicare supplement insurance, long-term care insurance, and other health insurance matters.
Additional "New to Medicare" Information Sessions by Our Partners
- Delaware County: SourcePoint: Thrive after 55.
- Stark County: Mercy Medical Center - Mercy Senior Friends: Medicare Option Seminars.
- Lake County: Lake County Council on Aging
- Franklin County: Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Hancock County: 50 NorthODI