Below you will find links to information about each of our secured and public applications. On the right is a link directly to the Gateway login page.
Each application was created for a specific purpose. Many applications require a user account and some require approval before access will be granted. Please click the links below for more information about an application to determine if you need access. The information for each application will describe what the application is used for and who needs access. There is a link to request an account on the Gateway login page. Should you have any questions, please email GatewayAdmin@insurance.ohio.gov.
Applications are listed alphabetically.
- Annual Report of Ohio Health Insurance Business
- Annual Title Agent/Agency Review - Electronic Filing Form
- Captive Insurance - File Upload
- Contract & Credentialing
- EPAY - Electronic ACH Payment & Invoice Viewing System
- Financial Regulation - Examiner Billing
- Life and Health - Actuarial Reserve Analysis Application
- Market Conduct Division Collaboration Application
- Medical Liability Data Collection Application
- Missing Life Policy Search
- ODI Secured Communications
- Premium Tax Forms Application (NOT Surplus Lines)
- Prompt Pay Data Call
- Provider Complaints (CHAMP)
- Risk Assessment Exam - File Upload
- Secure File Transfer Application
- Surplus Lines, RRG or RPG Reporting