Since 2010, all Ohio insurance agents and business entities who hold a major line, limited line and/or title insurance license are required to renew their license(s) every two years.
Continuing Education Requirements
- Major Line License - 24 hours - with 3 hours ethics specific.
- Surety Bail Bond License - 7 hours - with 6 hours surety bail bond specific and 1 hour ethics specific.
- Title License - 12 hours - with 10 hours title specific and 2 hours ethics specific.
- Viatical Settlement License - 15 hours- 15 hours viatical specific.
- Limited Line License - No continuing education requirement.